It may sound unfathomable at this point in the year, but spring and summer are just down the road and making their way to warm the earth and brighten the sky. As a result, we anticipate a sharp influx of visitors landing on Vancouver and the other surrounding islands near the Nootka Sound. As we forge ahead into another peak vacation season, we’ll be getting ready for our busiest time of the year, and we implore you to do the same. Given our beautiful location in the Pacific Northwest, we’re guessing that you aren’t the only one hoping for a Vancouver Island vacation to escape life’s trials and tribulations. Taking a trip to Nootka Wilderness Lodge is an unforgettable way to kick off the warmest time of the year, so make sure you’re not stuck waiting in line, hoping for the person ahead of you to cancel their reservation.
5 Reasons to Start Planning Your Vancouver Island Vacation
Advance travel booking is a common practice for those who want to get ahead of the peak season rush and will benefit you even during the off-season. Having your reservation in place far before your travel dates goes a long way in maximizing your Vancouver Island vacation. Not only will you save yourself from annoying travel blunders, but you can also save a little money over the long haul, depending on your itinerary. To help you realize the benefits of booking ahead, we’ll give you five quick reasons to book your Vancouver Island vacation sooner than later.
5 Reasons to Book Now with Nootka Wilderness Lodge
- Get an edge over your competitors who wait until the last minute to reserve.
- Regional vacation deals and discounts happen during popular times of the year. Booking now will allow you to take advantage of such specials if you’re going to be visiting places beyond the Nootka Sound.
- The sooner your hosts know you’ll be arriving, the easier it will be for them to accommodate any special requests or needs.
- Save money on buying plane tickets well ahead of time.
- Reduce preventable miscommunications or other mishaps, especially if you’re with a large group or have children with you.
Luxury Wilderness Resort on the Nootka Sound
While it may seem daunting or unnecessary to book six, twelve, or even 16 months in advance, but you’d be surprised at how many people wish they did by the time spring rolls around. You don’t have to be an organization guru, but putting some effort into planning out your Vancouver Island vacation starts with making sure you get the dates and lodging options you desire. Whether you’re a solo traveller, a romantic couple, or an adventurous family, Nootka Wilderness Resort promises to deliver an unrivalled experience for everyone involved. For more information or to make a reservation, please reach out to us online or call 250-580-1500.